FROST. It’s the engine of our business.
FROST (Farmers Rural Operating System for Transport) is a unique IT Transport Management System that enables us to make better use of our resources (manpower, regional depot location, trucks) through better planning (logistics) and more accurate calculation of the actual costs involved in jobs.
It captures and updates every detail about a job as the job progresses, and does away with unreliable paper based reporting by communicating electronically through in truck data terminals.
By harnessing the power of GPS, Radio and Mobile communications platforms, FROST provides detailed job reporting on EID numbers, specific locations visited, journey time/stops taken, and distances traveled.
For customers, it provides:
- Fair and competitive pricing
- Potential to make savings on smaller jobs through planned load sharing
- Improved timeliness through faster communication of job information
- Enhanced capability for handling the big jobs.
- Industry leading, client specific livestock transport solutions
FROST also provides up to the minute information on the movement of livestock and other goods. This information can be specifically tailored for anyone with a vested interest, including farmers, meat companies, banks, stock companies and registered security holders.